ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

pornography ,

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: pornography ,
  • From: "Wayne Morris" <aubrey.morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:16:52 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
I know my statement here is not popular but it must be said,the BIBLE teaches us that pornography is a sin if every one would read their BIBLE more and study it more it would make the whole world a better place to live for every one. GOD WILL JUDGE EACH ONE OF US IN THE END WEATHER YOU BELEAVE IN HIM OR NOT!!!!

Sincerely,

Wayne Morris
aubrey.morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx