ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Pornography domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography domain
  • From: "Bill & Diane Tennison" <billtennison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:19:01 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain.

Why give them a "legitimate" home?

Will they move over to the XXX domain because they are good citizens and care about our children and our families?

Will a XXX domain cause them to stop bombarding every legitimate domain with their filth?

This is not going to make for a more "family-friendly" internet.

Best case is this will be nuetral - worst case is very bad...

Sincerely,

Bill & Diane Tennison
billtennison@xxxxxxxxx