ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

oust triple x, not build it a home

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: oust triple x, not build it a home
  • From: "Betsy Ostrander" <ostrands@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:19:19 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Pornography is a huge cancerous tumor growing in America--please do not FEED IT and make things worse. I am very concerned for the growing number of broken families, and especially for the children. Someone needs to stand up for what is good and right, regardless of the consequences. Will you be such a person?

Sincerely,

Betsy Ostrander
ostrands@xxxxxxxxxxx