ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

A .XXX Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: A .XXX Domain
  • From: "Stuart Connick" <buster.connick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:19:21 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I just heard about the possiblility of having a .xxx domain which would only have adult material. I did not hear, but I infer that this would have the effect of having most adult material moved to this domain so that people wouldn't inadverdently arrive at an adult site.
I applaud the idea, I think it is a worthy project.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Stuart Connick
buster.connick@xxxxxxxxxxx