ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Porn be gone

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Porn be gone
  • From: "Karen Bava" <karenbava@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:20:26 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

I have three teenagers aged 14,15,16. My son was exposed in high school to the type of pornography and crudeness that exisits on the internet currently. In a few short months, he developed an addiction. He is seeking therapy for this addiction. He doesn't want others to suffer the way he is. It is on his behalf that I ask you to seriously consider the far reaching effects such material will have on those still innocent of these images. As it has been said before, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

Karen Bava
karenbava@xxxxxxxxx