ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Think about the children. They are so precious

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Think about the children. They are so precious
  • From: "Candace Marquette" <candace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:21:57 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Think about how this will affect your own families.
Why would you want to gain the world and lose you soul.
Please think about what you are doing or else you will have to deal with the Lord. Laugh all you want, but Jesus knows every dark heart and dark secret. But at the same time God wants to forgive you and cleanse you of your sins.
It is wrong for women to exploit their bodies.
It is wrong for men to look up women with lustful eyes.
The Lord loves you and wants you to repent so that you too can be with Him where there is no condemnation.
Please stop this, stop this for the future of our marriages, our lives and the future of our children and there children, and for your soul.

With love,

Sincerely,

Candace Marquette
candace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx