ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

.xxx domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx domain
  • From: "jane goude" <cdgoude@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:22:34 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. From what I understand, the triple X domain would provide an exclusive avenue for pornographers, while at the same time, they would still be able to use other domains as well. It seems like you are just giving them free advertising by establishing a domain for their exclusive use.

You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not creating more avenues to put it on!

Sincerely,

jane goude
cdgoude@xxxxxxxxxx