ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Stupid,stupid!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Stupid,stupid!
  • From: "Dr. Robert Mansfield" <bobm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:22:55 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

How stupid can we get? Having worked with addicts of all sorts for years, I assure you that sexual addiction is one of the most insidious and difficult to handle, as any therapist can affirm. Drop this idea immediately. An xxx domain is for the sewer, and will lead to more crime against children and adults.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert Mansfield
bobm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx