ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Do not endorse Triple X Porn !!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Do not endorse Triple X Porn !!
  • From: "angela haggerty" <angela.haggerty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:23:50 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain which I see as a nodding endorsement of despicable behavior. (We are not just talking about a little skin here.) It would give pornographers freedom to become even more vile and degrading than they already are. A separate domain will not keep the pornographers from trying to entice new customers on the rest of the internet. Get them off of the internet; don't legitimize them by giving them a home on it.

Sincerely,

angela haggerty
angela.haggerty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx