ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

NO to XXX

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NO to XXX
  • From: "Casey Deccio" <7227421671@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:24:31 -0500

Dear Sirs,

The idea of establishing a triple-X domain is unquestionably both morally wrong and damaging to our local, national, and international society. The creation of such a top-level domain is a sanctioning of activity that is already unwelcome on the Internet. Such content is damaging to family values--the basic unit of society--as well as other members of society. It perverts the mind, destroys the individual, and ruins the home. Establishing a triple-X domain is analogous to legalizing drugs, rather than abolishing them. This solution to *either* problem would not solve anything, but worsen it.

Pornography has no place in my home, and a triple-X domain will certainly not make the Internet more "family friendly". The evils of pornography know no boundaries--the push to establish a triple-X domain will only get their foot in the door for social embrace.

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Please do your duty to guard ou! r society against this destroying evil!

Sincerely,

Casey Deccio
7227421671@xxxxxxxxxx