ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Triple "X" domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Triple "X" domain
  • From: "Brian Allen" <bkallen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:25:43 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am support the establishment of the triple X domain ONLY if current and future pornographers are required to use it. That way, it would be easy to block by those who did not wish to view it and easy to find by those who did.

I know there are a lot of alarmist responses in opposition to the proposal of a triple X domain, but if used to create an exclusively adult area of the Internet, I think its a good thing.

Sincerely,

Brian Allen
bkallen@xxxxxxxxxxx