ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Pornography Domain-Stop it NOW

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography Domain-Stop it NOW
  • From: "Kelly Parmelee" <Beatlegal27@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:26:19 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Pornography is directly related to 90% of sexual assault and sexual murder cases in the United States, according to an FBI study. Please help us rid the internet of these materials that are corrupting our children and loved ones and causing their harm in so many ways.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Kelly Parmelee
Beatlegal27@xxxxxxx