ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Protect our children

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Protect our children
  • From: "Cindy Moses" <cmoses46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:27:01 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

I am so very tired of our government protecting predators and subjecting our children to the horrors of pornography all in the name of free speech. I am also tired of hearing about my choice as a parent to allow my children to use the internet. The internet is a valuable and necessary tool in today's society, and I should not have to protect my children by denying them access. Rather, we as a nation, particularly you as our leaders, need to take action to make the internet a safe "virtual place" for our children, just as we would any physical place.

Sincerely,

Cindy Moses
cmoses46@xxxxxxxxx