ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

smut

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: smut
  • From: "Carole Frederick" <carolee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:27:45 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! When that garbage is allowed through my filters, I am just reviled by the very thought of it and it gets deleted immediately.

We no longer have small children or even teenagers in the house, but I think of all of our grandchildren, great grandchildren and the harm it could do if they were enticed with this junk. Think about your own families and not the almighty dollar!

Sincerely,

Carole Frederick
carolee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx