ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

STOP PLEASE

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: STOP PLEASE
  • From: "Corinne Cruz" <cdcruz936@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:00 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
Please, do you have children? If so would you want your child to see that kind of stuff? I do have kids and it's bad enough that I can't let them on the internet without watching over them as it is with all the pop-ups that show up and this would only make it worst. Please think twice about our up and coming generation. It's not just about money, it's our future!!!!
Thank You!

Sincerely,

Corinne Cruz
cdcruz936@xxxxxxxxxxx