ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

SEX ADDICTION

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: SEX ADDICTION
  • From: "Clara Bayne" <clear.mlb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:21 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

We prefer the privacy of our home AND computer to be free of pornography and its related addictions......We prefer to be in control of our lives. Please work with us to stop the rampant use of it, esp. when our little children can just click an X to get addicted......Thanks for your serious consideration.

Sincerely,

Clara Bayne
clear.mlb@xxxxxxxxxxx