ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Turn Down Triple X

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Turn Down Triple X
  • From: "Alma Garno" <agarno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:28:57 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
There is a reason why this constitution makes it illegal to have a "red Light" district, Triple x and any kind of pornography falls under that umbrella. Please get this garbage out of our faces. If I want vegetables I go to a supermarket, if I want to vist the web- that trash gets plastered on may face. Please, limit pornographers' ability to intrude in our lives, it is offensive. This stuff is virtual prostitution and should be handled as such, unless of course the people that are in the business do it for free and out of love.

Sincerely,

Alma Garno
agarno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx