ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Stop internet pornography completely!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Stop internet pornography completely!
  • From: "Christina Henrie" <ch21173@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:29:19 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am completely opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Your focus should be on working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! It's hard enough to protect innocent "surfers" as well as children without creating a special place just for it. We should condemn this practice outright, not give it a special category. This is unconscionable. Please act responsibly and with moral courage.

Sincerely,

Christina Henrie
ch21173@xxxxxxxxx