ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Protect Innocent Children...

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Protect Innocent Children...
  • From: "Amber Conway" <strawberry_mistic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:29:26 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Enough children have been abducted and murdered this year alone to cause us to stop and consider the effects of pornography on mankind. Let's face it these men were mentally unstable, but pornography only helped feed their disease. Please let's make our nation a safer place for children to live and for families to access the internet. I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Sincerely,

Amber Conway
strawberry_mistic@xxxxxxxxxxx