ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Why more?

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Why more?
  • From: "Christopher Ward" <cmward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:30:00 -0500

Dr. Paul Twomey, David Sampson, & Michael Gallagher;

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. We certainly don't need to make it easier for pornography to exist on the internet. It is ruining the fiber of our morality. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! I strongly oppose the establishment of the xxx domain!
Christopher Ward, RN

Sincerely,

Christopher Ward
cmward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx