ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

xxx Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx Domain
  • From: "Anna Harris" <aharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:30:50 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Pornography should not be encouraged in any way. My hope, and I believe that of at least 70% of Americans, is that you are committed to removing pornography from the Internet.

Please, please fight the good fight and help keep our children and families safe.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Anna Harris
aharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx