ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

We don't need more access to Porn!!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: We don't need more access to Porn!!
  • From: "Tracey Spencer" <chrislovestracey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:31:38 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

I think there is enough pornography on the internet already and it is up and down our streets. We do NOT need to set up a domain for it on the internet, especially with less safegards for our children.

Sincerely,

Tracey Spencer
chrislovestracey@xxxxxxxxx