ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

STOP ICANN

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: STOP ICANN
  • From: "Shirley Annsun" <annsunpm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:32:46 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

How can you in all good consciousness add more to the filth of pornography that harms marriages, our children. Yeh, they don't have to look at it you say, but if it wasn't there they wouldn't.

I am praying for you that you will see how this type of viewing is harmful to our country and to not let your greed determine whether or not you do the right thing.

Sincerely,

Shirley Annsun
annsunpm@xxxxxxx