ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Get rid of triple x domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Get rid of triple x domain
  • From: "Cheryl Ericksen" <cheryl.ericksen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:32:51 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! If you listen to the heart of the people you will hear they do not want this. It is only the pornogrphy industry which already is very very wealthy that wants to make more money by feeding adictions which are disruptive to adults and children a like. At some point in time, we have to look out for the welfare of our children not the welfare of these so called "businesses". Please help our country. We need your support as much as you need ours.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Ericksen
cheryl.ericksen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx