ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Enough Is Enough

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Enough Is Enough
  • From: "Earle Bretz" <basehit01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:32:51 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
We have seen enough filth on the Internet. Now is the time to put a stop to the expansion of pornography. Why not stop the infiltration of more of the same at this time? An active program to get rid of it would be worth the effort.
Please do something constructive.

Sincerely,

Earle Bretz
basehit01@xxxxxxxxxxx