ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

porno website

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: porno website
  • From: "Charlene Meadows" <cjmeadows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:33:14 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! Get some back bone and stop the demise of our countries morals! It totally disgusts me that our children can be exposed to sites like this! My children are monitored very closely but one never knows what other children are allowed to watch only to repeat this at school to the others. If you allow this, your children's children will be exposed also. Think about it!

Sincerely,

Charlene Meadows
cjmeadows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx