ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Let reason and responsibility rule!!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Let reason and responsibility rule!!
  • From: "Claude Wiggins" <cwiggins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:35:34 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Please stand up for reason and responsibility in the face of this bold and shameless attempt to further inundate our culture with sordid, sexual images that are dangerous to children, demeaning to women, and debilitating to the many men who become addicted to such unhealthy habits. I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not making it easier for pornographers to put more on it! Thank you.

Sincerely,

Claude Wiggins
cwiggins@xxxxxxxx