ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Pornography

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography
  • From: "Cathy Agapetus" <cathy.agapetus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:35:44 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

As a matter of fact, you need to get it all off the internet. Our children are exposed too much perversion and we that PAY to have internet access should not have to be subjected to something we don't want invading our homes and our computers.

Think seriously about representing the wishes of the masses, not just a small special interest group.

Sincerely,

Cathy Agapetus
cathy.agapetus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx