ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

STOP PORNOGRAPHY ON THE INTERNET!!!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: STOP PORNOGRAPHY ON THE INTERNET!!!
  • From: "Karen Duncan" <calvary@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:35:58 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! PLEASE MAKE THE INTERNET SAFE FOR EVERYONE! I don't want to see pornography and I don't want my children to hit the wrong key and end up seeing things that have no business being on the net. Help protect the innocence of our children and the moral fiber of all.

Sincerely,

Karen Duncan
calvary@xxxxxxxx