ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Another parent against .xxx

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Another parent against .xxx
  • From: "Craig Thayer" <craigt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:36:18 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain.

Pornography is damaging to everyone's life. There is no moral boundary for pornography. In proven sociological clinical studies, pornography elicits further immersion with a continually hightened sensual addictions. The establishment of .xxx simply legitimizes pornographic sickness.

This action wioll not yield a 'safer' internet, but only another step toward the moral degradation for our country.

Sincerely,

Craig Thayer
craigt@xxxxxxxxxxx