ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

triple X domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: triple X domain
  • From: "Majaunta McKean" <allenmckean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:36:42 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! Lives are being destroyed every day from the devastation that pornagraphy brings to the lives of every individual that is exposed to it. I am asking with EXTREME passion for all those in places of leadership to show wisdom and integrity about this issue.

Sincerely,

Majaunta McKean
allenmckean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx