ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Establishment of a XXX Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Establishment of a XXX Domain
  • From: "William Rose" <billrose116@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:37:28 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Please know that I am strongly opposed to the establishment of a triple X domain on the internet. Pornography is the plague of this generation and is the most addictive thing on this planet. The establishment of this domain will do nothing but expand it's proliferation.

I ask that you negate any efforts to create this domain. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

William Rose
billrose116@xxxxxxx