ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

An XXX domain on the internet????

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: An XXX domain on the internet????
  • From: "Randel Crenshaw" <crenshawcrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:38:31 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am very much opposed to establishing a "XXX" domain on the Internet! You should be working to get pornography OFF the Internet, not putting more on it!

Any regulation which establishes such a domain for pornographers, but which would allow them to stay on the REST of the Internet if they so choose, is totally unacceptable to me, and to millions of other families in this country. Please don't allow more porn access.

Sincerely,

Randel Crenshaw
crenshawcrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx