ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Establishment of Triple X Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Establishment of Triple X Domain
  • From: "Anita Valles" <anitasoffice1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:39:08 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

By establishing triple x domain, we would be innundated with more pornography. We are sick and tired of the filth and dehumanizing effect this has on our society. We all remember the effects that pornography had on Ted Bundy, by his own admission. We should protect society from such sordid material, and not make it readily available. We all suffer its effects through more crime, violence against women, disease being transmitted by actors to one another, and many other problems associated with pornography. Please don't allow our problems in America to multiply by allowing this to happen. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Anita Valles
anitasoffice1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx