ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

New Porn domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: New Porn domain
  • From: "Gail Grimes" <grail960@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:46:50 -0800

ICANN:

I am writing to express my extreme concern, and opposition to the creation
of a new domain for pornography.  My two young daughters have already been
exposed to graphic pornography accidentally, via computers, and we
definitely DO NOT need any additional and increased opportunity for such
damaging things to be accessible for children, or even adults for that
matter!

--

Gail Grimes