ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Adult Webmaster SUPPORTS .xxx

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Adult Webmaster SUPPORTS .xxx
  • From: "Claud Davidson" <maxvideotoday@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:46:07 -0600

Why is it that anytime someone tries something new the naysayer's jump in and say it won't work? How do they know, until it's been tried, if it will fail or succeed? I love all of these "instant experts". From my experience, as an Adult Webmaster, few things work exactly as you originally thought, but that's not a reason to quit before you start. Sure, .xxx will probably take some time to be effective. For me, I'm just excited to be able to by some really cool branded domains.

PLEASE VOTE YES for .XXX

Claud Davidson

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2