ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Re: dot-xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: dot-xxx domain
  • From: "Linda Martin" <lmartin510@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:12:19 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

To Whomever it may concern:
      I feel that there should not be a dot-xxx domain. Who is going to
enforce the pornographers to make that move. And should they have that kind
of status. Wouldn't it make them look out to be more legit.
     Shouldn't we be trying to get ride of this filth, instead of making a
new room in the house to hold the dirt.

Sincerely,
                                                                     Linda
Martin