ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Dot-XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Dot-XXX
  • From: "Pat Vick" <vickp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:38:38 -0600

What part of "illegal" do you not understand? There are state and federal laws
already in place prohibiting the sale or distribution of hardcore pornography.
We don't want this filth available in any form. I will do all I can to see that
the government enforces the laws that are already in place. The last thing this
world needs is dot-XXX!

P Vick