ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

dot-XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot-XXX
  • From: Antelope <antelope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:45:21 -0800

There is tooooo much porn on the internet now, we do not need a whole domain dedicated to porn. Regardless of any financial benefits that may be realized for anyone, or any organization, it is not worth what having a porn domain will mean in terms of more moral degradation, child abuse and mental & physical pain and suffering for the citizens of our country. I implore you to cancel these plans!

Maryann Hore
P.O. Box 69
Antelope, OR 97001