ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

pornography

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: pornography
  • From: "nreindl" <nreindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:48:33 -0600

Common sense dictates that creating a dotxxx domain will add increased
accessibility to porn resulting in the increase of promiscuos sex. First of
all, from the standpoint of compassion I adamantly object to that. Also, It
doesn't take research, the end result of porn is commonly known and that is
increased addiction to porn, the spread of infidelity, adultry, pedophilia, STD
and etc. and that translates into an added to tax burden to MY wallet, an
increased healthrisk to society, which I am a member of and that makes it MY
business what you are doing. If your only intrest is money then your headed in
the right direction but if you are interested in the physical and emotional
health of your fellowman you will not pursue the dotxxx plan. Sincerely
nreindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx