ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Possible Internet Porn

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Possible Internet Porn
  • From: Doris E Bookhart <johnsongirls@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 05:07:58 -0600

I have family members whose lives have been destroyed by the easy access
of porn on the Internet.  My understanding is that now you are
contemplating making that access easier.  I urge you to reconsider such a
decision.  This is not a matter of personal taste; this is a problem that
is causing sexual violence against children, women and the general
public.  You would be facilitating an existing sickness.

If you need something in writing, I will be glad to send a letter, sign a
petition, or whatever is necessary.  I don't want to see any more
families torn apart.

Sincerely,
Doris E. Bookhart