ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Yes from this webmaster

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Yes from this webmaster
  • From: Devin Huges <watchdevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:00:22 -0500 (EST)

  Dear Icann,

        I am a webmaster that is excited for .xxx.  I know that it will be a
great marketing opportunity.  Right now in .com all of the good names are
depleted.  If it happens to also protect children from viewing what parents
don't want them to see, that's great also.

  Thanks

  Devin Hughes

All new Yahoo! Mail