ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: "faith" <faith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:13:51 -0500

Please do not do the .xxx domain. Isnt there enough porn on the website without
you all dedicating a specific domain just for it. What right and privilage does
the porn industry have to get that? Its not going to make things better only
worse. Dont do this!!!!!!!!!!

"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I
will praise him again-my Savior and my God!" Psalm 42:11 NLT