ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Comments

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: XXX Comments
  • From: "charles" <crgraves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:02:37 -0600

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a Christian and while I believe pornography should NOT be on the
internet in any way shape or form, I am also a realist and understand that
it will be almost impossible to keep off the internet. I COULD support the
XXX address IF ALL pornographic sites were MADE to take that address AND do
away with their .COM or .NET address. This, then, would at least make it
MUCH EASIER for web blocking software to work to keep this smut out of the
hands of children. To make this a voluntary move AND allow the smut
purveyors to keep their old address makes NO SENSE and will solve NOTHING.

Your consideration is appreciated.

Charles R. Graves

Email  <mailto:crgraves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> crgraves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Company Mobile Kuwait 965-693-3169

Personal Mobile Kuwait 965-977-9948

Personal Home USA 1-601-914-4389

Personal Mobile USA 1-601-594-3616

JFax USA 1-601-510-9065

"God's will is always best, but it lies on

the other side of faith." Henry Blackaby