ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx domain
  • From: "Stephanie Eichenberger" <christiansistersteph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:10:00 -0500

Dear Sirs,

            It isn't rocket science, so-to-say, to observe the damage to
human relationships directly observed from the pornography industry and
phenomenon.  To reward the practice of pornography and the suppliers of
pornography with this domain would hurt our culture's ability to relate with
each other as sexual being-not improve the culture's ability to act sexually
within safe boundaries and with respect.

Love-most of the time is respect-not hugs and kisses.  Yet in sexuality and
reproduction the quality of both truly rely on the presence of respect and
valuing the person inside the physical body.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my initial inquiry.