ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: "Angela Van Woert" <angelavanwoert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:39:02 -0500

To Whom it may Concern:

I am writing to voice my concern about the proposed xxx domain. I feel that
this would only allow more pornogrphy to be viewed on-line. I do not think
porn is appropriate in any manner, but my real concern is the children who
are victimized and exploited because of the perverse thought processes of
our nation.
I feel that if domains such as xxx are created there will be even more porn
with a greater risk for the safety of our children

I hope that you will reconsider!!

Sincerely,
Angela VanWoert