ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXX Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Domain
  • From: idl03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:39:47 -0500

To whom it may concern,

I am deeply concerned about the proliferation of pornography on the Internet and the victimization of children. I feel that it should be up to organizations like you to protect children, provide a safe place for children online, and to combat child pornography. The establishment of the XXX domain looks great on paper, but only if you were to force pornographers onto this domain. If you do not force these sites onto the XXX domain, all you will be doing is allowing the further spread of pornographic material across the Internet.

I ask you to reconsider the choice to establish this pornography domain without the understanding that all pornographic sites would be forced to move to it. Unwilling participants to the change in domain would have their site licenses revoked and domain rights revoked and their websites taken off the Internet.

Thank you for sharing your concern for our children,

-Isaac Leonard