ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Possible porn domains

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Possible porn domains
  • From: <esbc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:01:43 -0600

Hello, I wish to convey my deepest concerns with you regarding the possible xxx
web site domains all in the name of "art and education" or "freedom of speech."
This is nothing less than an attempt to exploit the minds and hearts of people
using sexually explicit materials for profit and gain. They are driven by
nothing other than greed, as pornography is big business that seeks to destroy
individuals and families through the materials on these sites. Please take a
stand for morality, decency, family values and our nation which is founded upon
God's Word and His values and principles. I wonder if you would want your
children or grandchildren or anyone in your family exposed to what could be
seen on these sites. Do the right thing and say "NO!"