ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please make a .news .gay .christian .muslim .jewish .whites .black .hispanic .asian etc!!!

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please make a .news .gay .christian .muslim .jewish .whites .black .hispanic .asian etc!!!
  • From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:29:18 -0500

Maybe we can also have one for .news that will make it so that any news about
war, violent crimes, reports on drug use or anything else bad can be censored.

And even better yet, I think you should make a .gay .christian .muslim .jewish
.whites .black .hispanic .asian, etc

Just in case someone is offended by another race, religion or anything else
currently covered by free speech ..

If we create these suggested .tld's for Gay people and Races/Religions, etc we
can also charge the ones we don't like alot of money to each year to help
"regulate" them.  And it will be easier to block those people out.

Maybe if we are lucky the government will step in later on and make it illegal
for Gays to have a .com so we aren't offended by it.

I think the majority of homosexuals and the religions and races would probably
support this!

Being able to censor these people will make it one step closer to a perfect
world!

By considering .xxx I must thank you for setting a precedence for similar
future tld's.

Thank you for opening the door to censorship discussion, it's about time!

Thank you
Fed up with Free Speech