ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Porn for everybody!

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Porn for everybody!
  • From: "No Brakes Inc." <nobrakesinc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:01:05 -0500

Sirs or Madams,

                                    Please do not condone this brazen act of
selfishness by allowing  xxx.domains.  The only thing these people are after
is our kids, and our money.  This should not be allowed to occur.  This
would be an infringement on the rights of all peoples everywhere.  Access
would be granted to thousands of kids whose parents or older siblings were
not careful with their passwords.  Child porn would be on the increase,
rape, and abuse would skyrocket even more than it is now.

Please be responsible and say NO.

Sincerely,

Doug Grinnell

Father to Nine